FAQs: Booking Your Wedding Videography10th August 2018
Planning a wedding is stressful, there’s no doubt about it. And here at GetFilm, we want to make your experience with us as smooth as possible.
We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions, so you know what your wedding videography options are and how things work.
Do you have availability on my date?
No matter how near or far your wedding date is, we’ll do our very best to be there to capture your day. When you get in touch with us and give us your date, we’ll check our calendar to confirm we have availability, and we’ll provisionally keep that date free for you for up to two weeks while you decide whether we’re the ones for you.
What packages do you offer?
We have two videography packages we can offer you, with the option of adding items onto each package to make it completely bespoke.
– Two filmmakers for seven consecutive hours of filming
– You receive The Main Event film, which is 30-40 minutes long, edited to your specifications.
– As well as your digital copy, you will receive your video on one Keepsake Key USB.
– Two filmmakers for 10 consecutive hours of filming
– You receive The Main Event film, which is 30-40 minutes long, as well as The Showreel, which is three to six minutes showcasing all of the extra special moments from your day.
– This package also include guest messages, where your loved ones can leave a special message for you which will be included in your video.
– As well as your digital copy, you will receive your videos on two Keepsake Key USB’s.
Our packages come with no hidden costs and the prices quoted are including VAT.
Can I add The Showreel to my Ebony package?
Yes you can! You can add a showreel to the Ebony package for just £100.
Do you offer photography?
For an extra £1000, we can offer you 10 consecutive ours of photography as well as your chosen videography package.
None of your packages are exactly what I need, what can I do?
If none of our pre-prepared packages are the right fit for you, don’t worry, you can add on whatever you need. The prices are as follows:
– 10 consecutive hours of photography | £1000
– The Showreel | £100
– Extra filming hours | £120 per hour
– The Keepsake Key | £30 each
– Guest messages | £100
What are my payment options?
We have three payment options available to you.
Divido is our 0% finance payment plan that allows you to pay a 10% deposit and then spread the rest of the payments over 12 months. You can also pay a higher deposit if you wish, to lower the subsequent monthly payments.
Go Cardless allows you to pay a 30% deposit and then spread the rest of the payments over two, three or four months – payable via direct debit.
Finally, you can choose to pay the full amount over the phone at the time of booking.
What happens after I book?
Once you’ve booked your wedding videography and/or photography with us (yay!), you’re appointed your own Wedding Production Manager who will deal with all of the the production aspects of your booking from then on. They’ll also send you a briefing sheet, where you can outline the itinerary for the day and everything you’d like captured.
Where are you based and will you be able to get to me?
Our head office is based in the North East of England, but we have filmmakers trained the GetFilm way located all over the UK. So wherever you are, we can be too.
Anything you’d like to know that we haven’t already covered? Get in touch.